Saturday, December 4, 2010

Photo Catch up






















































LOTS to share! I have been busy keeping my shutterfly website filled with new pictures and haven't gotten to catch up on here! I have honestly taken about 3000 pictures since my last post, so i'm going to give you one or two of my favorites from some of my sessions! My new shutterfly site is http://studio21.shutterfly.com and the password is: studio21 - Go check it out for more pictures and to see what's on my upcoming calendar.

And well, as the designing goes, I'll have to catch up on that some other time...soo many things, so little time! I hope everyone is enjoying the beautiful new snow fall we have gotten over night! I just forced Justin to take some "Christmas Card" pictures this morning... it was absolutely beautiful! Those Pictures are also on my shutterfly site for you to see too! HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

1 comment:

  1. The rest of my collection is at http://studio21.shutterfly.com Password: studio21 ENJOY!

    ReplyDelete