Monday, December 6, 2010

The Alpha and Omega of Photo Sites

yep, that's right, I am here to brag it up about Shutterfly, my favorite photo processing site ever! There was a time when I bounced between shutterfly and snapship...until I realized all the great perks of Shutterfly and the quality you can't beat!
Like this year for example, I have expanded my hobby for Photography, as some of you have noticed, and who better the help me share my pictures than shutterfly?! It was sooo easy to make share site, and it is super easy to maintain as well. Go and Check mine out at http://studio21.shutterfly.com password: studio21 (yep, they've got privacy down too!)
You may laugh at this but tonight, I made probably 10-12 Christmas cards and have YET to decide which one to get... they are all so great! Go here http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-photo-cards and play around, there are sooo many options you can't go wrong! I am still pretty young, so i haven't made too many xmas cards yet, but i am a designer, and a photographer so i know a great looking card when i see one, and let me tell you, shutterfly has them! I am going to full heartedly admit that I probably won't be able to pick just "ONE" of my cards so i may just end up buying two...or three different cards all together!
Another thing I do annually, as does my sister, and my cousin and a few of my aunts... we make photo calendars! They have themed backgrounds, easy layouts and you can even add pictures to specific dates within the calendar... they pretty spectacular! Check them out at: http://www.shutterfly.com/calendars
Those of course are just two of the many things I love to do on Shutterfly. I have made over 20 photo books, some for me, some for clients, they're a huge hit, and are a GREAT GIFT. Another great gift idea is the canvas art. You can pick whatever size you need, or whichever one fits your budget, find your perfect picture, and make it artwork! They are BEAUTIFUL and they add soo much to a room! I have checked around, and they have the most competitive prices too! You get great quality at a great price...not to mention, they always have great sales! You can go check them out here: http://www.shutterfly.com/home-decor/canvas-wall-art
So, if that doesn't make you want to go sign up for Shutterfly (you should because you'll get 50 free 4x6's if you do) than i don't know what will!

So, while you're deciding what to get grandma for xmas...don't go for the ugly sweater... give her a calendar or a coffee mug or mouse pad or canvas art... they're all something that won't end up at the bottom of her closet!

Here are two of my many Xmas cards I have created tonight! sooo cute!



No comments:

Post a Comment