Monday, July 27, 2009

More Designin'

Here are a couple more pieces I've just finished up this past week. This first one is a Baptism Invitation for Gracelyn Kate Boeckmann.





This is a business card for the Osseo Ace Hardware & Builders Supply. I did these for both the owner and his son.


This is a wedding invitation I designed for my friend Lindsey. We both fell in love with this design. The first picture is of the front of the invitation and the second is the back of it which includes an itinerary, hotel accommodations & RSVP neatly tied behind the invitation and following that is the pieces individually. What you don't see in these pictures is the ribbon that holds it all together. When I receive this invitation, I will be sure to take another pictures of it with the ribbon intact.






No comments:

Post a Comment